about

My photo
Hi, I'm Ashley. I am an organized, slightly OCD fifth grade teacher and blog stalker. Even though most of my ideas are taken from someone else, I wanted to start a blog that is a compilation of these creations. There isn't one specific topic that this blog will cover, there will be teacher stuff, life happenings, and random thoughts... a hodgepodge of mumble jumble, if you will!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 2, 2011

so... school's started back

Can you tell??? I haven't had time to breathe, much less blog! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my class this year! I have such sweet and well behaved children. :) There aren't any HILARIOUS stories to share yet, just everyday giggles. Although, a spider did go down my dress the other day on the playground. But, no worries, I shook it out without showing anyone my goodies. I may have flipped out for a moment, but all in all it was ok.

I've been much more organized and on top of things so far this year. Of course, it couldn't have gotten much worse from last year! I have several "tools" for organization that has helped me out this year, which I want to share. Knowing the curriculum and how things work sure does make a big difference! I have made a TON of notebooks over the summer and the first few weeks. Notebooks are my BFF in the classroom. They just make life so much easier!! So... in the next few posts (coming this weekend) you will see:

1. Classroom pictures
2. Organization tools
3. Teaching the scientific method ideas

Hopefully, you'll come back to enjoy those posts. But, since it's First Friday and I'm a die hard Clemson fan.... I'll leave you with a GGOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!! :) Have a happy long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment