about

My photo
Hi, I'm Ashley. I am an organized, slightly OCD fifth grade teacher and blog stalker. Even though most of my ideas are taken from someone else, I wanted to start a blog that is a compilation of these creations. There isn't one specific topic that this blog will cover, there will be teacher stuff, life happenings, and random thoughts... a hodgepodge of mumble jumble, if you will!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 1, 2011

addiction

So... I've recently discovered Pinterest and it has been both my BFF and my enemy this summer! I am CONSTANTLY on there!! I mean, it's ridiculous how much time I waste on this website... but I can't stop. Hi, I'm Ashley and I'm a Pinterestaholic. I need help. The new addition to my life has made me want to do all sorts of little projects throughout the summer for my classroom, my house (or my mom's... whatev). So, just in case you and Pinterest haven't become BFFs, let me introduce you. :) Pin with caution. Side effects include... addiction, time away from your family and friends, extreme creativity, and an obscene amount of money spent at Hobby Lobby.

Here are some of my Pinterest faves from the summer:

I can not wait to get back to school and make this! Organization... here I come!!


This is what I used to organize my millions of math folder games. I am going to use the little cup at the front for dice and chips and other needed materials. I'll post pics when it's in the classroom for you to get a better idea.

This is one that I haven't made yet. I went to Ikea today in search for the perfect guided reading stools for my table, but it was a no go. So, I found these on Pinterest and they seem pretty simple to make!
ANDDD.... just because I'm hungry: here are some food items that I've found! :)

These are biscuits made with 7-Up. I know... it's true though and they are DELICIOUS!!! You must try it!

Can't wait for Christmas to make these!


If you want to links to these all the other creations I've found... check it out here

Happy pinning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment