about

My photo
Hi, I'm Ashley. I am an organized, slightly OCD fifth grade teacher and blog stalker. Even though most of my ideas are taken from someone else, I wanted to start a blog that is a compilation of these creations. There isn't one specific topic that this blog will cover, there will be teacher stuff, life happenings, and random thoughts... a hodgepodge of mumble jumble, if you will!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ikea

Some of my teacher friends went to Ikea on Monday to do some school shopping. I got lots of goodies that I can't wait to get in my classroom. I will post pictures of all of them later when they are actually in my classroom and not still in the package. A few things that I got that SUPER stoked about is a Lazy Susan. I'm thinking of something like a wheel game OR something like this that I found on Teacher Tipster. Some of my other treasures include a floor lamp, some fake plants (so I'll have them live longer than a week), a spotlight for a "spotlight" on writing or behavior, a holder for files, and some frames for my CAFE board.
Here are the frames that I bought:

I am thinking of really cute CAFE pages and then attaching some ribbon to the bottom so that I can put up the strategies as I go. Cute?? I think so! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment