about

My photo
Hi, I'm Ashley. I am an organized, slightly OCD fifth grade teacher and blog stalker. Even though most of my ideas are taken from someone else, I wanted to start a blog that is a compilation of these creations. There isn't one specific topic that this blog will cover, there will be teacher stuff, life happenings, and random thoughts... a hodgepodge of mumble jumble, if you will!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

End of Molasses Classes

If you haven't heard, Ron Clark has a new book out. It's called The End of Molasses Classes. I've started reading it and it is FABULOUS!! I highly recommend it! Of course, anything this man writes or says you should do if you're a teacher because he is A-MAZE-ING!! seriously. Go buy it if you haven't already!!
I found out today that he is doing a book signing in Greensboro at the Barnes and Noble near Friendly Center this Thursday! I'm so there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment