about

My photo
Hi, I'm Ashley. I am an organized, slightly OCD fifth grade teacher and blog stalker. Even though most of my ideas are taken from someone else, I wanted to start a blog that is a compilation of these creations. There isn't one specific topic that this blog will cover, there will be teacher stuff, life happenings, and random thoughts... a hodgepodge of mumble jumble, if you will!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

crafting with the BFF

I'm staying the night with my best friend who just so happens to be a first grade teacher and super-de-duper creative. So, as we were pinning a couple of weeks ago we saw these teacher gifts where someone had taken a wooden letter and hot glued crayons onto it. It was really cute so of course we had to make one! I made mine tonight while she was working on something else for her classroom. Here's the final product:

2 comments:

  1. It is so cute!! Wish I had a crafty friend near by, you're making me jealous! :-) Cute blog, love the background paper and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I've never seen that done, but it looks great.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete